1. Photos and descriptions of the apartments on our web site and our brochures, may be subject to variations, in particular the photos of the interiors may differ from apartment to apartment and are not a cause of complaint, as they are examples.
2. The deposit is 30% of the rental fee and can be paid by bank transfer or postal order specifying the cause of the payment (condominium and reserved period). If the deposit is not received within 15 days of the booking request, the reservation will be cancelled. In addition, the KIRA VACANZE holiday agency reserves the right to refuse the deposit if it is received 15 days after the date on which the apartment was booked.
3. The balance of the rental fee must be paid upon arrival and at the same time the keys will be delivered. Payment can be made in cash or check on arrival, or by bank transfer to be made at least 5 days before arrival. At the same time you may be required to pay a security deposit, equal to Euro 100.00 per apartment, to ensure the items listed below. This deposit will be returned after checking the status of the apartment.
4. No deposit will be returned for any reason. In case the applicant is obliged to cancel the reservation, he must give notice at least 8 weeks before the start of the stay. Otherwise, if the KIRA VACANZE holiday agency fails to rent the apartment to others, the applicant will also be required to pay the remaining balance of the agreed fee. There will be no refund for late arrivals or early departures.
5. Arrival must be between 16.00 and 19.00 on the day of the arranged date. In case of delay, please notify the KIRA VACANZA holiday agency immediately. If the apartment is not occupied by 4 pm on the day following the arrival date, it may be resold. Upon arrival you will be required to show the documents of all the persons who will occupy the accommodation. Complaints about the status of the apartment or inventory will only be accepted within 24 hours of arrival (Monday, when the arrival is Saturday and the agency is due to be closed on Sunday).
6. It is forbidden to accommodate more people than is allowed by the number of beds indicated in our offer. In this respect, children are considered as adults. Small Pets are allowed only if authorized by the KIRA VACANZE holiday agency, according to the regulations of each home. In addition, all guests are required to respect the regulations of each home, in particular to observe the silence schedules in the afternoon and at night.
7. The apartments are delivered clean and furnished complete with fridge, cooker, kitchen ware (pans, glassware dishes, and cutlery), hot and cold running water. The customer must provide their own sheets, towels, the tablecloths. Each bed is covered with a mattress protector, blanket and pillow. It is forbidden to use stoves, electric cookers. The tenant is kindly requested to have the best care of the apartment and its contents (mattresses, furniture, utensils, fridge, etc ...). It is forbidden to throw objects in the drains: sinks, shower, tub, toilet, etc., especially sand coming back from the beach. The removal of such items remains the responsibility of the client.
8. The apartment must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure. Departure must be in office hours to allow staff to check the cleaning status of the apartment. The KIRA VACANZE holiday may, upon request, authorize the departure at night or in any case outside of office hours, but in this case reserves the right to withhold the deposit and send it by post or bank transfers after the necessary controls
9. The KIRA VACANZE holiday agency reserves the right, due to unforeseen events, to assign a different property of the same value to the one agreed previously. Any eventual extra expenses arisen are to be paid by the Agency. The request for a particular apartment (number, floor, orientation, etc.) will be considered without giving any guarantees. In addition, we would like to inform you that the staff authorized by the KIRA VACANZE holiday agency may enter the apartments for possible repairs and maintenance even in your absence
10. The KIRA VACANZE Agency is not liable for any damage to persons or property due to breakages, accidents, thefts, loss, delays and inconveniences of any kind that may occur in the apartment. Nor is he responsible for any damage caused by force majeure (perils). However, the Agency will continue to provide its services to help resolve any problems, provided that any claims for damages must be settled directly in resort. For any legal disputes, the competent court is Venice.